Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By Blogger Widgets

Friday, March 9, 2012

Xpeld Rockers

Xpeld Rockers


SHERAZ UPPAL SAID GOODBYE TO HIS MUSIC CAREER

Posted: 08 Mar 2012 09:10 AM PST


Sheraz Uppal a Pakistani singer and songwriter has left his music career. He has announced his decision on hisFacebook Fan Page.
I would like to thank you all for liking and enjoying my music… It was a Beautiful journey but everything comes to an end one day… So I said Good Bye to my Musical Career by my own choice… I just wished and prayed to my creator that how can i make u happy??? And he poured a light in my heart that opened my eyes and the path was lying clear in front of me… May Allah guide us all to the right… Amin

Shiraz Uppal is a brilliant Pakistani singer/songwriter and music producer. His popular songs are "Tera Te Mera", "Mann Ja Ve", "Roya Re","Rabba", "Saiyan Ve" and many more. Each and every song of his proved to be a Hit. He has given limitless success and fame to the Music Industry of Pakistan.
His his albums are:

Album "Tu ha Mera" released in 2001.
Album "Tera teh Mera" released in 2003
Album "Jhuki Jhuki" in 2005.
Album "Ankahi" in 2009.
Source: Pakistan Music Mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment